How to be a Supplier
Welcome to the Capita sourcing portal. We are committed to building strong relationships with our suppliers and achieving value for money for our clients and shareholders.
Capita uses eSourcing software through our partner Curtis Fitch, with a suite of web based products, including the Curtis Fitch iSource. This portal contains details of current and future sourcing activities where we can communicate with existing and prospective supplier, share information and conduct real-time negotiations.
If you are interested in being a supplier to Capita, please follow the link below and enter your Company Information under 'How to be a Supplier'.
Thanks for your interest in Capita.
Please note: Registering with Capita Group will not automatically guarantee your company business, dialogue or a meeting with representatives of Capita.
Responsible Sourcing Policy
As Capita continues to expand and diversify both in terms of service and geographical spread, the importance of our purchasing decisions grows. Our responsible sourcing policy sets out the principles and standards we expect from our suppliers, including the way they treat their employees, their business ethics and environmental management. In turn, we commit to be open and fair with our suppliers.
• We spend around £1.3bn every year, purchasing from over 37,000 External businesses
• We take a risk-based approach to managing our supply chain – focusing on the areas that pose the greatest risk/opportunity to our Business, the environment and society
• By working closely with our suppliers, we can identify shared efficiencies, reducing costs for us and our clients
• Our strict procurement policies and processes help us manage risk in our supply chain, ensuring we comply with legislation and maintain our reputation
• We aim for a diverse supplier base to ensure continuity of supply of key products and services
• Our purchasing power gives us the opportunity to influence suppliers to adopt more responsible business practices
• We give smaller suppliers and third sector organisations access to our purchasing business, helping them build their capability to grow and become more sustainable. We aim to avoid overwhelming small businesses with unnecessary assessments and paperwork
• We support local communities by using local suppliers.
Nick Greatorex, Group Finance Director
Capita plc, April 2015